Saturday, March 5, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE!

GUESS WHO'S BAAAACK!?!?!?!

If you guessed Mike Kerner, you win! Our favorite Slop-Body is back and shedding that tubbiness! He upped his usual 2 miles walk/run to a 4 mile run/walk! Yeah dude!

Lannie got in a 45 minute fat burn, but is lacking motivation and forcing himself to go to the gym. We dealt with this last year everyone, after about 3 weeks it starts to get HARD. You start to realize, this isn't your regular 2 weeks off sugar thing... its 100 EFFING DAYS! Lannie has taken to chewing sugar free gum to fight cravings! He is a big fan of 5 gum and recommends it to everyone!

Winters sent this pic, I bet her little bastard children are tempting her! Hang strong W!

Kool-aid rocked the gym! woo hoo!

D$ was the kid that other kids weren't allowed to play with. Bad influence?
D$ and V-Rod sent me this pic of them staying sugar free! We went out the other night and I saw V-Rod turn down some sugar free chocolate covered almonds... She is a ROCK!

Baby Kate is being awesome as always! Bikram, CHECK. 1/2 hour cardio killing, CHECK. Strength training, CHECK! This batch is bad y'all!

Beezus and Schwartz are in NC doing an entire weekend of cardio, I can only speculate this because neither of them have come up for air to text me! Tonsil hockey can be so tiring! #1+#2=<3? stay tuned!

I asked Emily to do a blog since she emailed me some great stuff, she politely declined. I was planing on calling her to try and convince her, so I asked Daniel for her phone number. He gave it to me and then told me "DO NOT PUT THIS ON THE BLOG!'... I had never even entertained that thought! But i HATE it when people tell me what to do, and I usually do it just because they said I cant.. So, suck it D-Thomp... Click HERE for Emily's phone number!

I am going to shred on the slopes via skiing for the next few days, and might be blogging a bit slowly, do not fret people! I will do my best to keep the blog up and rocking!

KEEP IT SUGAR FREE FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment