Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

Kate's sugar free granola!
SUGAR RAY LEONARD!?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY WORLD?!?!?!?

That's right, Sugar Ray Leonard has joined the cast of "Dancing with the STARS", I will be boycotting that show because I am staying sugar free!

In all honesty, I'm boycotting that show because it sucks.


Once again it seems that Kate is MVP'ing this whole thing! She is doing Bikram yoga like a champ and sent this lovely message:


"20 minutes of an abs class then a 1 hour cardio class (BodyAttack). I'm having a hard time finding granola in the store that doesn't have lots of sugar, so I decided to make another batch of my own. Used honey and agave nectar for the sweetness and used coconut chips instead of sweetened shredded coconut. Very nice blog today about Roberta. I'm sure Alexis appreciated it. And way to go Alexis for giving up sugar during this tough time!"
2 cups berries, 1 banana, 1 cup spinach, a little light silk

Very kind words, and she is right, WAY TO GO ALEXIS!


Stephanie P is taking off with a vengeance!!!!! She is eating right and working out! She sent in some great pics and 100SFD's is really proud of her!!!! GO STEFF!!!! Here is a nice morning smoothie recipe she sent me ->


Boring Beezus left CrossFit and moved on to greener pastures with "Ballet Burn"! The name does sound a little "pansy" but she assures me that its awesome! We are all glad that you're happy Beez!


Schwartz did a 9 mile run the other day, with a GIANT hill! 40 minutes up and 30 back down!


Cadance, such a fat ass!
Jessica Dean did a 3.8 mile hike... Hey Jessica, I hope you hiked off all that guilt for cheating on us here at the 100SFD's... This "may" be the last time I bring this up!


Winters finished week 1 of P90X.. she says it hurts so much she can barely brush her teeth!


Taylor has committed to getting into some yoga classes, he has acknowledged flexibility as his weakness and is going to address it! So proud you Tay!


D-Thomp and Emily are shredding in DC killing it with P90X. D-Thomp's cat Cadance however is a lazy bastard, and is ZERO motivation during shred time!

Denlin has been sick for quite a few days! get better D$!

Girls Night has left the flu behind and is back from her trip to Jackson Hole! She got her sweat on up there in Wyoming and came up with quite a few work outs of her own! She told me about an interesting one called "Hooking up"... I didn't ask but I'm assuming its a LOT of cardio! ;)

Better late than never!!! Lannie got his body fat % done yesterday! 14.5% fat and a lung capacity of 4.225L (I don't know what the EFF that means but its NEWS, right?) He also needs to start consuming 3300 calories a day! Very cool LAN-MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment