Thursday, March 10, 2011

UPDATE! COLE SUCKS AT YOGA!

Cole, you might have bested me on this blog with lots of things! Yeah, you are probably a better hand model than me. Sure, your baby pull ups seem flawless, but I have found your Achilles heel! Cole, you are TERRIBLE at yoga!
Happy baby pose?! You would think, but NOPE! Cant even do that simple one!
What kind of downward dog is this?! PATHETIC!
On another note, Taylor (Cole's papa) is doing yoga at nights now in Santa Monica from 9:30 - 11:00! Thats dedication to shred Tay-Tay! Great work!

Also, I feel like I need to print a retraction for Rifka. I said "You might remember her from last year, she was the one who cheated the WHOLE time!" in a previous blog entry. I should have said "She cheated some of the time, more towards the end. She had a love affair with cake!"

I can admit when I am wrong... SEE?!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, second pic is childs pose, executed by a child so its double yoga karma points!!

    ReplyDelete