Monday, March 21, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS!

I was lucky enough to go to not 1 but 2 NBA games this weekend! Very fun time except this guy kept getting in my view and saying "Candy? Candy? Candy?" It was driving me bonkers! 2 days in a row!

I also did a yoga class this morning with Grace!


Baby Kate is amazing as always! She sends me regular texts and messages, and I think she even reads the blog! I can only assume since no one ever messages me I'm all alone out here on this thing. (Is that a desperate plea for someone to please send me some shred news, YES!)


Here's an excerpt from a message from her-


Half hour on the elliptical and 20 min of abs on Tuesday night. I've been missing Bikram since I'm on travel this week. Drove into Portland (45 min) to catch a class tonight. But BING-411 lead me astray with some shitty directions, so I didn't make it in time. Damn dumbphones! Back home and into the groove...
Thursday 1/2 hour on elliptical + some abs
Friday 1 1/2 hr Bikram yoga
Saturday 1 hr weightlifting class



Am I proud of BK?! YES! I couldn't imagine being more proud!


Mike Kerner did a 3 mile walk/run! That's the first one for him in a few weeks! 

Lannie is sick... Stay strong dude!



No comments:

Post a Comment