Thursday, March 3, 2011

FLIGHT SCHOOL!!!

I am trying to put more videos up than pictures lately because its just more fun!

This work out I did with Kenny was surprisingly really tough for me, the lateral jump lunges are torture! I don't really do them right, my form sucks and yeah I'm bitching because I'm on my meriad! (see the news section if you don't get this) However I decided to suck it up and show you the video of the work out.

FLIGHT SCHOOL!!!

This one was built to help us with the Tough Mudder training!

Do the following 5 times! 3 minutes rest in between each set! (And do better form than I do!)

  1. SPRINT 200 yards!!!!
  2. Ten Lateral Jump Lunges (In the video I am pretty much cheating, its supposed to be a more explosive movement from the bottom of the lunge straight into the other side... It sucks because after a sprint your legs DO NOT want to work like this!)
  3. Five sprint jump things (just watch the video)






No comments:

Post a Comment