Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guess Who Ate Ice-Cream?!

Ash was in Florida for a few days and had a hard time staying sugar free! There was one instance in particular where the family decided to stop at a homemade ice cream stand and partake in some devouring of sweets! Well sweet vindication was on its way to visit! The baby shit his pants due to his disability to digest the sugary complicated concoction! VINDICATION!!!

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME!?

Caramel Ice Cream?! NOPE! HUMAN FECES! This should keep you all Sugar free for another few days:)

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby A, I'm sorry--the same thing happens to me all the time, dude. Seriously. Ice cream and pho--not at the same time, but anyway. TMI. oh well. Yeah for no sugary shits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone gets it, but just to be clear, it was not me who ate the ice cream. It was Baby Austin. T, you never actually said that. So everyone knows, I'm still winning sugar.

    ReplyDelete