Friday, March 25, 2011

NEWS!

Not much news since no one really texts me shit anymore

So here is what I got..

Mike Schvitz is running sometimes. Every now and then he texts me about it.

Brenna is drinking pineapple juice.

Ash and I both ran 3 miles for time. As always she is faster than me.

Kool Aid pulled a quad during kick ball practice.

"We are too cool to answer Tyler's calls and texts anymore"
Baby Kate is amazing ALWAYS! She is at a weight she hasn't been at in quite some years!

I hurt Alexis's feeling by calling her a slop body.

Jessica Dean did a 7 mile hike on the 21st (Yeah this is how much NEWS I get, I have to wait
a whole week to post the NEWS.

Molly and Roy are MIA... Im not sure what happened to them.

Girls Night sometimes works out.

Denlin is in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment