Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Labor Pains Take 2!

HOLY BALLS I AM TIRED!
Literally my arms are shaking right now while I'm typing this! We went back today and tried Labor Pains again! Ash and I both set PR's (Personal Records)


As always Ash destroyed me! She beat my time by quite a lot! I finished in at 34:55! And she came in at 30:20!

Seriously everyone... If you haven't tried this work out yet DO IT! Its CRAZY! If you live near me and want me to coach you through it I would be more than happy to! If you want to ask me questions about it on the phone, call me! I can tell you anything you like! Just go do it!

LABOR PAINS!

1 comment:

  1. We did it! You forgot to mention that we both used bigger weights for the snatches! We each moved 400 lbs more weight this time! (5 extra pounds, 80 times!) My legs and arms are SO sore today! Imagine if we hadn't sat in an ice bath afterwards...

    ReplyDelete