Thursday, March 17, 2011

T-Mans update from the front lines!

I know today was slack, I usually like to blog at least once a day and today was hard to do that!

I had a call time of 7am in Eagle Rock (aka really far away)

Let me tell you... this was the hardest day yet. By far. I almost caved. For those of you who don't know the life of an actor, there is a little thing we call craft service in this business. For some reason the powers that be like to keep everyone surrounded by food at all times! ALL TIMES! There is a truck filled with goodies always. There is usually a guy walking around handing out smoothies, chocolate chip cookies, and pudding. (seriously all today)

There is also a completely separate breakfast bar and lunch truck that caters! Its crazy!

This is about 1/4 of the truck lay out! Its scary being sugar free and in this beast of a mobile!

Anyway, I was on set all day so I didn't get to blog properly, and I'm back on a different set tomorrow at 6am! So if you're reading this and want to help me out by writing a blog, please do! Or send me a pic for the pic of the day! I'm staying strong and keeping focus on my goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment