Saturday, March 19, 2011

FUCK OFF HOLLYWOOD!!!!

BEING ON SET ALL DAY IS NO JOKE!

Its super difficult, so I decided to take you through a day on set!

7am - Arrive and have your choice of ANYTHING you want for breakfast! French toast, chocolate chip pancakes, every kind of cereal you could imagine, fresh made granola, EVERYTHING!
I had an egg white omelet with veggies!
8am- Craft Services is set up! Everything is there, candy, ice cream, cookies, chocolate covered everything. This station stays open all day long! About 50 feet from where I sit.


10am- Freshly made tuna and avocado bowls are passed out!


11:30am - Fresh fruit smoothies are passed out! Did they have sugar in them? YOU BET!


12:30 LUNCH ORDER TIME! As if anyone really needs this right now!

1-2 Lunch - You can order ANYTHING you want from ANYWHERE... Yes I just said that, anywhere! Then they go get it for you, and they don't make you feel bad about ordering salads and soups with your food! When I finished my salad order the girl said "What do you want for dessert?" as if it was expected. EVERYONE HAD DESSERT BUT ME!!

2:45 Hot freshly baked chocolate chip cookies!?!??! The director Robert is a good friend of mine and these are made specifically because he loves them!


Seriously Rob?!

3:30 Hummus dip with bread cheese and olives!?


4pm - Wrap and go home!

This wasn't as bad as the last time I shot with this company! Last time I was there, they had an ice cream truck show up! The truck is called CoolHaus and its AMAZING! You can have any kind of ice cream you want with any kind of cookie! They have crazy flavors so the options are endless!



This was the hardest day yet for me!

1 comment:

  1. That is the craziest looking smoothie I've ever seen! Good job, T Man! Way to stay strong.
    Ps when this Shred is over I want to find CoolHaus!!

    ReplyDelete