Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alexis's Slop-Body Situation!

(Taken from an email Alexis sent me) 

Here's the difference of a few days.
Day 2: Predrinking and pre sugar temptations (that lemon drop was just vodka and a lemon slice for mine -- no sugar) 
Day 3:  slightly bloated and annoyed and obviously looking a little more sloppy

Day 4: Me, super hot/sunburned, and awaiting my ice cream -- and not wanting a pic taken:
I could feel my rolls hanging over my pants. It was gross.
I kept a sugar journal when I was there to write what I was eating that wasn't "on diet" to at least be mindful of my choices and not just eating to eat.  I got really down my last night there and thought maybe the sugar made me feel better temporarily.  Plus, those girls bought the worst groceries.  Oreos and peanut butter crunch for bfast!  Gross, I didn't do it.
I've decided I've substituted nice, fancy cheeses for sugar cravings or some days too much fruit eating.  I'm trying to think what I can change about those two things...  I need to regroup again.  So far no sugar for 2 days, or at least today is day two.  I'll weight myself at the gym tonight.  :(

1 comment:

  1. I do the cheese and fruit thing too! I would cut up brie and eat it with an apple and a banana with (natural) peanut butter became my new dessert. I was really bad about it in the beginning but have gotten better since then!

    ReplyDelete