Monday, March 14, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS!

Smoothie of BS filler melon? THINK AGAIN!
Beezus has a new recipe... Honey Dew blended with ice! I asked her if it was good and she seemed really amped on this new concoction! Thank the Lord because honey dew is the bullshit melon, and I'm glad it found a place in B's heart! I mean, when have you ever ordered a fruit salad and saw that it was filled with honey dew and been psyched? (Answer: NEVER)

D$ stopped by to make Ash and I a healthy breakfast but we had already eaten so she moved on... I feel like I effed up cause word on the street is that D$ makes a mean Bfast! Next time!

Winters went to vegan and was tempted on lots of levels.. some she caved in to (I think his name was Hansel) and some she didn't, specifically SUGAR!

Alexis is a rock! We here at 100SFD's support you no matter what Alexis!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment