Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS!

Here it is my friends.. the 100SFD NEWS!

Mike Kerner has been having knee issues and hopped into a 1 hour spinning class yesterday, looks like this is going to be his new jam-jam since running just isn't doing him any good!

Schwartz is doing weights like a champ. He knocked out bench, shoulder press, and triceps. All with high reps... this dude is pretty much poised for shred!

Lannie did TRX - Total body resistance exercise which is just your weight and bands! It seems fairly simple and not nearly as pansy as "Ballet Burn"... Yeah Beezus...  I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!

Roy says that hes "Just not into the 100 days like he was last year."... I want to remind everyone that this is a MARATHON! Its 100% OK to not be into this ALL the time, just remain sugar free and push over those humps, this is where its easy to backslide and staying strong will pay off in the long run!... 2 weeks is a long time for a competition, this is more than 3 months! Hang in there Roy! We are all there for you!

I think I know what Roy is going through, he is having his MERIAD! (That's my slang for man-period) I only know this because I am also having my meriod right now!  I have had a really strange week, Vanessa and I were talking about it last night and we agree something is just in the air. I must be on my meriod because Ive been acting like a fucking baby everywhere I go and saying things like the following...

"I'M SO DEPRESSED, I JUST NEED TO CRY RIGHT NOW"

"I HATE MY BODY IN THIS SHIRT"

"I COULD NEVER TRY ON JEANS RIGHT NOW, I FEEL SOOO BLOATED"

I'm not kidding... Seriously people... Ash even has an alter ego name for me... Tyra... So if you ever see me acting a fool, call me out on it.... But call me Tyra when you do!



ADAM AND CAROLINE!
NEW COMPETITORS!? THATS RIGHT! I had a pleasant surprise email yesterday from my good friends up in Canada, Adam and Caroline! I had not idea but they are doing the 100SFD's too! The email said something like "T-Man you never mention us on the blog" so I emailed them back "You never mentioned that you were doing the competition".. Then I went through all my old emails and I was wrong.. they told me.. I forgot.. Not too many of my dude friend get the whole "Man Period" thing but Adam does! He gets his all the time! We usually go shopping together to ease the stresses of the meriod... Happy to have you two!

Last night was Molly's birthday! We had an AMAZING time! Thanks Mol!

Baby Kate is just handling shit up north! Here is a snippet from an email she sent - "AND, another Bikram class tonight - I felt exhausted, but finally making some really great improvements.  I'm gonna miss Bikram when I'm on travel for three weeks!  Looking for a good gym to work out in while I'm gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment