Thursday, February 10, 2011

WORKOUT #1 - goodbye off season

Good Morning Everyone!

I told you that I would be blogging all of my workouts for these 100 days.. so here is the first!

Its an ass kicker, courtesy of Kenny Kane!!! (more on him later, he will be making many appearances in this blog I promise)

"FLYING CINDY" - It takes 20 minutes exactly so if you've got a little extra time try and get a good sweat in with this

The rep scheme is as follows-
20 minutes, as many rounds as possible!

  • 5 pull-ups with release grip at the top (this is where the "flying" comes in) - if you cant do the flying adjust as necessary, try just pull-ups / pull-ups with a band / jumping pulls 
  • 10 pushups with release hands and clap at the top (more of the "flying") -you can adjust this with regular pushups/ knee pushups
  • 15 jumping squats (full squat, then jump straight up with full hip extension, FLY!) -adjustment can be regular squats



I was able to do 11 rounds of this in the sand in 20 minutes

Its a beast,  you might puke if you're giving it 100%! Get after it! Its only 20 minutes of your day!


When you are done make sure you High-5 someone! (This is me High-5'ing Kenny)



1 comment:

  1. nice shredding T-Man!

    I did that workout once with KK and was total body worked for almost a week

    ReplyDelete