Thursday, February 17, 2011

Curious

Hello all. Hope I didn't gross anyone out with my pics. It is hard not to notice in the "after" photo the uncontrollable grin on my face. That is a result of many days of hard work in the gym and many more days without sugar and all the junk in my diet. That is arguably the best shape I have even been in in my life and I hope to top it this year. Go Team Shred!

On to more important topics. I am looking for some workout music suggestions. What do you listen to when you are out there shredding??? Do you have the hard core music for lifting weights, more upbeat music when out for a run? Or do you listen to anything at all? What is it? I wanna see some playlists. Personally, I prefer a little bit of Disturbed when getting a serious workout on, be it lifting weights or out for a blazing bike ride/run. Most of the time I have Eminem pumping through my headphones to drown out the incessant garbage coming put of the speakers at the gym. However, I need some new motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I can email you some songs if you want, but heres a quick list of things ive been rocking too

    1 Black Keys, Brothers, Delux album! its amazing.
    2. Miike Snow- Animal
    3. Local Natives- wide eyes
    4. Metric- help im alive
    5. whitey- sweet words for the sour
    6. Bone - map of africa
    7. talking heads - this must be the place
    8. sam sparro - black and gold
    9. be bad - low rider
    10. electric 6 - danger high voltage

    try some of those, let me know which ones are your speed and ill adjust accordingly... also, pandora is pretty amazing.. usually

    ReplyDelete