Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's almost go-time...are you ready?! [Imagine Tman screamin' this just like Oprah.]


100DOS'ers!
Let's do this...I know, I know. You are gonna be asked by many a friend, "Why are you subjecting yourself to this misery?" Yeah, so you can't have bubble gum or brownies--BFD. You're gonna feel like a superhero and your abs are gonna look like one, too. I was one of the last (wo)men standing for the 80-Day-No-Sugar-Challenge...and lives were changed. Yep, every party, cookout or I attended I wore my badge of honor and said, "Sorry, Suga'." People asked and I told 'em, I play to win and I play hard. Okay, maybe the only life changed was mine, but it felt good--really good and here's my slap on ass to you to say..."Go get 'em, tiger. We got this. See ya Sugar, and hello Shred."
I wanna hear what you're gonna miss most...spill it!
//brenna
aka. Beezus

2 comments:

  1. Im going to miss ice cream....

    and brownies

    and resse's cups

    im going to miss it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss cookies, shared desserts that come to the table when groups of friends go to dinner, yogurt, bbq, ketchup, nerds if I see one of those little boxes, good and plendy's on long drives in the middle of the night...

    ReplyDelete