Monday, February 21, 2011

TYLER JUST WOKE A SLEEPING DRAGON

...(In response to ealier post, “Molly and Roy are DICKHEADS.”) 


It’s a great thing that ‘Ole’ Gotta Make’em Laugh Nilson’ is spearheading this thing.
He is a leader, a motivator, a lover and more competitive than the first sperm to swim up the urethra and hit the mark. (“Go Tyler, Go!”)


We once played volleyball for 8 hours because Tyler held us all hostage ‘til he finally won. It went from best out of three to “best out of 90!” Let’s face it, he would kick out his grandmother’s feet in a three-legged sack race just for the ‘W’.

Anywhat…

So Molly and I did bring some sugar free snacks to a party. This is true. Part of this thing was to discover sugar alternatives, right?  It’s a sugar free challenge not a “don’t have any sweetness in your mouth, tree bark only challenge, right? And you should always bring enough for the rest of the class, right? That’s what I thought.


I want to thank Tyler Nilson, The Leader. (I do not think he is a “DICKHEAD.”) Rather, he was instrumental in organizing his friends and spearheading the 100 SFD Challenge.


I want to thank Tyler Nilson, The Motivator. For he posts inspirational workout photos, inspirational if you can look past the constipated look on his face. I want to thank Tyler Nilson, The Lover. He snagged an eleven like Ashley. He married her and now she’s gonna be around for all to enjoy; her spirit and her cooking.


I want to thank Tyler Nilson, The Funnyman. For I know that he is going to read this in good humor and look past the sarcasm to feel the underline love I have for him. I must be honest I have been having a bit of trouble motivating myself to kick in the “shred” part of this experiment in health, this exercise in vanity but that last post really did it for me. Thank you, Tyler Nilson.


I herby pledge to shred until Kate Moss herself begs me to stop. I will put on more muscle than any of y’all including Kenny “Sugar Cane” Kane. I will lose so much body fat percentage that the final time I am submerged into the body-fat percentage tank, I will probably not come up. I shall sink to the bottom like a beautiful, polished marble stone.

You have awoken the sleeping giant, Nilson. If you hear a whisper rush past your ear that will be me, running past you so fast, that my work outs will not be able to be caught on film.

Here’s to “healthy” competition.

P.s. The sugar free chocolates were not half bad.

Roy

2 comments:

  1. el,

    thank you for the kind, wonderful words about my son. He is grand.

    sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Roel. I relate a little too strongly to Tyler's competitive nature & the "best out of 90??" mentality... Friends, family, and strangers have stood in frightened (and tantilized-- yes! its rousting!) awe at my unabashed zeal for winning ANYthing that could be considered even remotely close to a competion.

    ReplyDelete