Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WEDNESDAY'S PIC OF THE DAY!


Oh Dear God... This isn't happening to me...

I can just see it now,  I quit eating sugar to get healthier and NOW I'm going to become a muther effing ALCOHOLIC! I will end up losing my job and drinking 40's of MGD in an alley behind a drug store in Fresno because of this 100SFD's! 

Chill out T-Man... Its just one beer, relax. Beer isn't even on the DO NOT list... put it to your lips and enjoy;)

NO! NO! I CANT!.... OK just one sip... to remember the good times.

[SIP]

...OK I'm going to finish this beer and then that's is!

[GULP]

Well... I did buy a 36 pack, why did I think I needed 36 of these.. I should probably just drink them all tonight so they aren't there to tempt me... YEAH that's a GREAT idea!!!!

(Yeah, that whole "moderation" thing was never my cup of tea)

1 comment: