Friday, February 4, 2011

Body Fat Testing! aka Body Blubber Exam!

Yesterday Roy, Molly, Tyler and I did ours in Santa Monica.  We found a truck that has a bath for that in the back of it.. Yeah, it was strange at first to think "I'm getting in the back of a truck to climb into a warm bath and let a stranger look at me in a bathing suit?!". But you get over it fast! Its really professional and Linda (the owner) was like a scientist. After it was all said and done we got a 4 page print out of things like amount of muscle mass we have, calories we burn just resting every day,  how many pounds of pure blubbery fat we have on all of our bodies (Or should I say that I have resting around my hips). 

BONUS ALERT!!!  We also killed 2 birds with 1 stone since we all got weigh ins too (see pics below) 

It cost $49 and was well worth it! 






Linda @ www.bodyfattest.com was amazing, helpful, and super knowledgeable!  We can't wait to get our tests done after the 100 days and see the gains we've made.


1 comment: