Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's the freakin weekend baby! I'm about to have me some fun!

R Kelly said it best, it IS the freakin weekend baby!

News time!!!!!

First off, damn you, Girl Scouts for making such delicious cookies!!! Everyone everywhere is eating them and they look GREAT! Winters' roommate ordered some Tagalongs and for punishment she had to describe in detail for over 30 minutes what it felt like to eat such a treat! That's harsh. Poor Winters!

If you want to have an amazing meal in Venice go to "Sauce On Hampton". Then afterwards when you get the check there are free warm cookies... FREE WARM COOKIES!!!! OMFG free is one thing, but to add warm into the mix... Ash and I both almost had a seizure, but held fast! After Reggie and Matthew ate the cookies we traded off open mouth french kissing them for 45 minutes... It got real awkward real fast, but its as close to eating a cookie we are going to get for the next 88 days!

Dom is an asshole, that's right people you heard it here first on 100SFD's news feed. Mike Kerner has a roommate named Dominic De Douche who is keeping cupcakes in their shared refrigerator just to tempt our "Future-Former-Fattie". (Yes I coined that, and yes its a double negative, AND YES if you think about it for a second it makes sense)

Dthom and Emily were enjoying DC yesterday when they found out Georgetown cupcakes was giving away free cupcakes! Neither of them caved... Stay strong, you two! You are pillars of strength!

Speaking of Pillars of Strength, DO NOT put Jessica on your list of pillars! I got this text from her this weekend...
"I may have gotten really drunk last night and had one bite of birthday cake"
She "may" have eaten birthday cake... Imagine if all things in life were like that..

"Sorry Babe, I "may" have contracted genital warts at my bachelor party."

"Judge, I "may" have known she was underage."

Am I going overboard on comparing eating sugar to cheating on your spouse or having sex with a minor?... I "may" be!

PFFFFTTT!!!! (Seriously though, I bet that cake she "may" have eaten was AMAZING! But was the flavor of sugary defeat worth it, NO! ... I think?)

Denlin says she has discovered some awesome sugar alternatives! Unsweetened chocolate almond milk is D$'s new jam jam! Direct Quote - "Not any brown rice sugar bullshit or wheat sugar... nuthin! Almond breeze unsweetened choco. Choco satisfaction with out the sweet!"




Vanessa said "No No No" to sugar this weekend at "Blue Jam Cafe" in Hollywood! She likes her coffee like she likes her men! Strong, dark, and with no sugar in their tank! GO V!


Speaking of V's Man, Mitch is driving his Green Truck cross country (he wont be putting sugar in the tank), it's going to be tough stopping at all those little trucker joints and not having some ketchup with the fries. Hang strong M-Dawg, we got your back!


Baby Kate is up north just handling business! Here is a snippet from an email i received from her "I really miss eating chocolate - I can put away a LOT of chocolate and not really be satisfied. I ate chocolate most days before starting 100 SFD." - Baby Kate, I'm with you! I too can eat chocolate till the cows come home and not feel full! But stay strong, and whatever you do, don't be a JESSICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment