Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sugar... but maybe more?

Hey everyone,
I've been speaking with people who are excited about the 100SFD (100 sugar free days) and I'm getting a lot of positive responses! There are a ton of people who are interested and gearing up to make the leap on February 15th!

I want to stress that although sugar is the cornerstone of this challenge, please feel free to cut anything else out of your diet (or life) for the 100 days. or on the flip, feel free to add stuff like yoga or regular exercise.
this is your challenge! customize and tailor it for your needs.

For me, i want to be in the best shape of my life on my 30th birthday in July.  I'm going to try and exercise a ton. I will be blogging everyday I work out.

Ash is going to try and limit her carb intake. Her weakness is bread. (inside secret- watch her eyes light up when a waiter puts a basket of bread down. its like crack to her so watch your fingers near her mouth)

Roy I'm sure is going to try and do a bunch of yoga classes and running.

Mama Kerner said she was going to try and do her best to stop with her weakness which happens to be potato chips. (I've tempted her with this picture on the right)

take the next few days and set some personal goals.

9 DAYS TILL WE START!

1 comment:

  1. I want to do no sugar and fully commit to P90X which means not being TOO hungover to complete a exercise (read--limit my drinks to a functional level on the weekends)

    ReplyDelete