Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting in the last of the sweets!!!


Everyone has been sending me texts today about what they are eating!

Kool-Aid killed some cupcakes!
Mandy Goch is missing her maple oat walnut bread already!
Girls-Night ate enough M&M's to fill a pinata the size of a real horse! (she actually texted me that she might puke because of her sugar exploits)
Male Nurse and Emily snorted chocolate gelato!
And when I'm done writing this,  Ashley and I are going straight to Menchies to get some frozen yogurt!!!


we also picked up new competitors! 
100SFD's is happy to welcome Heather, Meghan, John and Julia Doty, Chief Lori, Mike Kerner, Baby Kate, and Mini-Mandy! (see pic on right)

T minus 4 hours and counting




1 comment:

  1. I forced myself to eat the cadbury bars even though I really didn't feel like it. Eating sweets when you don't feel like it is almost a guaranteed recipe to feel nasty, which motivates you to be like "Sugar is whack." I was tempted to go get a Sundae on a Monday & make it a funday for my farewell, but I just didn't even feel motivated. Oh yeah, this is big. What is upon us just hit me. Awwww suki!!!

    ReplyDelete