Monday, February 28, 2011

"Baby I Know Whatcha Want...

... AND I GOT WHATCHA NEED!"

(For all my sugar deprived warriors ... I got a little somethin' for ya-- 
a little reward for being oh, sooo goood....)



"Listen hear, gurl.
I know what's on ya mind....
You want a little SHUGAA'. 


And DADDY'S here 
to give it ya.
Give it to ya REAL GOOD!!!


Naughty, little gurl.
You want what you cant have!!!
But Ahma give it to you anyway...
In PICTURES!!"

Here it is baybeee...

OPEN WIDE!!!!! 




      
Sugar Ray Leonard









"MMMMmmmm tastes good 
don't it?"











                                                 Sugar Ray Robinson
  








     "Big Daddy Roy will proviiiiide..."












Sugar Ray








"I know it's CRAP! and bad for ya but ooooh...just this once!"





"Who loves you more than me, baybeee?"


Love,
Yo Big Daddy Roy
aka "Sexual Choc-late!"
aka "Suga-Free"

No comments:

Post a Comment