Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Update... not with Kevin Nealon!

Hey Kevin, We know you"re reading
Ironically I saw Kevin Nealon shopping in Whole Foods the other day... I wish I had seen him buying sugary things but he was buying fruit.. I bet he is following the blog!

Its time for your weekend update,  I had my first SUPER BAD sugar cravings, I swear people that bake brownies and/or cookies within smelling distance of my house are terrorists... I know this to be a truth! I told Heather about my cravings and she told me to "Suck on a splenda packet"... Hey Heather... SUCK FARTS! (inside joke)

Pandora has an advertisement on the iphone thats there ALL FUCKING DAY!!! (see pic of the screen grab I did) I happily paid the $35 to get them to take the cupcake away from me... was it worth it.. probably not, but if it was like a picture of your ex and you two had a nasty breakup you would pay the $35 to get rid of it too! DONT YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!!!

Alexis is taking some good walks on the beach and played wii for an hour yesterday, she said she got sore... I'm not sure if that makes the wii look amazing or is she is amazingly out of shape... I'm thinking its the wii that's amazing... I think.

Molly fought some cravings for dessert last night, she won.. congrats Molly!

Vanessa said "no thank you" to her mothers birthday cake... i miss you cake... oh how i miss you

Girls Night is "sucking honey out of the beeeeeez nest" .. the first few days are easy people.. this is where is gets hard! If you offered me frosting served off of Osama Bin Ladens hairy nipples i would have a hard time saying no at this point.

Jessica went on a nice 2.5 mile hike with her dude Seth and did P90X with abs and plyometrics ... but fuck that... I want to talk about cake!!!! ... I also miss ice cream... Its a real love affair I have with this sugar.. is it love if you aren't loved back?

Forgive... but never forget
D Thompson turned down some cupcakes and donuts at work.. I dont know if I could have stayed strong if I actually had a real job (nobody pretend for one second that hand modeling is a real job) where people were always tempting me with sugary goodness... good work D Thomp

On another note, my mom texted me the following "rum cake" when i texted her back "WTF?" she simply replied " ;) " ...  She is a wonderful woman and has almost 10 years sober. So, I texted her back "red wine ;)"... TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME NANCY!!!!


Baby Kate is out there hammering ass!!! Here is a clip from an email she sent me...


"Intervals on a stationary bike (with arm Resistance too) - 30sec fast/30sec super-slow for 30min
+ Nordictrac treadmill - 525ft elevation gain (got up to 18% incline) and 0.7miles in 15min - then walked it out to finish off the mile
+ Row machine - 3000m in 15min
Then treated myself to a hot tub soak and sauna."

There is an 85% chance will have a six pack of abdominals by noon tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Pandora cupcake is the WORST!!!! T rock I almost paid the 35 dollars yesterday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete