Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday, Bloody Funday! & BTW... Kobe Bryant is reading the blog!


"Ash, I'll start with the little urchin that has the sign and you choke out the other two! GO!!!"

It was a very intense Sunday for the 100SFD crew!

Ash and I went for a drive and heard the call of the sugar sirens (greek mythology) off in the distance. We got close enough to smell the Tag-alongs but last second punched them hard in the face and ran off with our dignity intact... It was close people... Almost too close!

Schwartz went wild in the "Valley Ford Relays".  His team won a respectable silver medal, each leg was 2.75 miles and our boy Schwartz averaged 5:30 pace per mile!!! He said he gave it 100% and basically felt like shit the rest of the day because of his herculean efforts, bloody funday for him!

Girls Night tried her first (and last) Bikram yoga class! She had to leave after an hour because of the heat, she didn't stop yakking her guts up till the night time. I asked her to send a picture, and she did. Then she immediately begged me not to publish it on the blog... it was hard not to... but i will respect her wishes. Bloody Sunday for her!

I actually recorded this Kobe clip off "Sports Center" this morning! I'm pretty sure that Kobe had been reading the blog and had Girls Nights awesome BLOODY FUNDAY YAK-FEST on his mind! The best part is that one of the commentators said "Whats Bikram yoga?" and the other guys says "No idea, but Kobe seems to know".. I guess those morons arent reading our blog! In fact, I bet they are eating candy bars right now!... Do I envy them? .... Maybe just a little.

Molly is a massage therapist by trade, she knocked out 5 yesterday! That's like squeezing a fist for 5 straight hours! And then she did pushups! BEAST!

Mike Kerner did a 2 mile walk/run! Technically i think that's a jog, but I'm not parting hairs!

Jessica D did a 4 mile hike and climbed 1150 ft in elevation! Bloody Funday JD!!!

Ashley and I went for an hour long run with Lazer. Some people run next to their dogs,  I raise the stakes! I carry my 25 pound dog! Gotta get my shred in somehow! Then I went and played street hockey for a few hours! That is tiring! I had a couple good falls, scrapes, and bruises, making it a BLOODY FUNDAY for me!

We used to call winters "Bloody Sunday" but then we realized the nickname Winters is better.  She went for a 2 mile walk with her mom this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment