Friday, April 1, 2011

NEWS!

Sometimes when you go to dinner with friends they order dessert. AKA they order TORTURE!


Jessica Dean is a quitter, that's not news though. She is however still shredding despite the fact that pigs out on sugar and sweets!

She did a 5.5 mile hike / 7.5 mile bike ride / 3 mile jog. Not bad for someone with no motivation to be amazing.

Schwartz hurt his Achilles and rode the bike to let it heal. He also has been kicking out 14 hour work days, which can be tough when you're shredding! Stay tough Schwartz!

Kool-Aid tore some shit up in his leg. Specifically his quad! Get better fast AIDS!

Baby Kate is a fucking beast... there is no quit in her.. EVER!

Same with Dthom and Emily, they couldn't quit if they tried. There are a few people who are doing this challenge right this year and Dthom is someone who is going to see some results!  Daniel is dropping fat like he is a really fat kid who has been jogging 30 miles a day. Does that not make sense? OK then hows this... Hes getting lean!

Alexis is fucking up, she eats sugar pretty much all the time. Whats the point of a sugar free challenge when you're eating sugar. Stop fooling yourself Alexis. I'm calling bullshit on the effort you're putting in the past few weeks. Take a lesson is being kick ass from Daniel.

I think Beezus still works out, but who knows.

3 comments:

  1. Listen T: I am not a quitter. I flirted with the idea breifly but I'm not skipping the ketchup, salad dressings, Easter candy, and wheat thins for fun. It's because they have sugar (and your "SLOP" body label didn't help! I had 3 bites of a gross bread pudding to be polite to the chef!!! AND I have been going to the gym a lot, they even know my first name now. I even went without that pretty pastry I sent you the pic of... Will power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So youre eating sugar during your "sugar free challenge"?

    Marinate on that

    SUGAR FREE

    People who put in 65% effort still get D's in school.

    I love and support you no matter what though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also do know how to spell "brief" and edit better...but you can't tell that above either. I just want to say I am avoiding sugar when I have control of my eating, which is about 95% of the time. Although I did have a drink last night that I thought was sugar free but the bartender lied. I might not be helping my case here...

    ReplyDelete