Thursday, April 21, 2011

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

There are some stray cats that live around my house, yesterday one tried to come in my house and eat Lazers food! They aren't scared of humans and they don't run away if you chase them down or yell at them! I'm not really into killing things but I wanted to let them know I wasn't messing around, I took a box of old stale Oreos that my neighbor had and broke them up. Then I unleashed a fury on them with the sling shot! DIRECT HITS! The cats acted like complete pussies and ran away to the next block! (for now)

Those cats must be shredding cause they ran really really fast!

2 comments:

  1. grind it out. I drove right past a donut shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cadance hates this post, and is now urging me to leave the challenge in protest!

    ReplyDelete