Monday, May 2, 2011

Shred Adventure in Sin City!

The Bus
The Cab

The Shred Zone

The Shred

The Crew

The Breakfast!?

Sin City CF is AMAZING! The guys who run it are the coolest, Im out here in Vegas working and thought I should try and get a work out in. I took a bus as far as I could towards Henderon (about 15 miles away) and then I took a $64 cab over to the SCCF facilities, I was fully prepared to have a $180 work out by the time I got there. Considering the cab home and the cost of the day use for the gym. I needed the shred through. I showed up to Sin City Cross Fit and was warmly welcomed, they are the coolest. They put me through an intense shred session called the "Jackie" (details below) then proceeded to not only NOT charge me anything for coming in to the gym that day but take me out to a group breakfast and then drive me home! COOLEST CREW EVER! If youre ever in Vegas give this gym a shot!

Thanks Sin City CF!

side note- all these kids are shredded and beefy, and they all ate wild as shit at breakfast, coffe cakes followed by omelets followed by pancakes and waffles!?!? Amazing... I envy their metabolisms

(FOLLOW UP, Bobbi and Chris from SCCF took me to the most "Vegas" spot ever, a sweet topless pool filled with busty babes, they got me wasted on vodka drinks and then drove me to the airport.. SCCF is officially the best)

Thats me in the pool - Topless as shit!, "When in Rome!"

Jackie- do the following as fast as possible
1000 Meter row
50 squat thrusters @45 lbs
30 pull ups

it took me 8:51

1 comment: