Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kenny beats us down... again

I didn't take pictures of the workout, so here is a picture of me shred dancing in a subway

So as usual Kenny tore our asses apart yesterday, I didn't take pictures because I can be slack sometimes!

try this, its a bitch

you have 22 minutes to get this done, its hard, I barely made it in 21:30

Run 400M 
5 dumbbell push up/row/thrusters* (20lbs each arm for boys, 15 for ladies))
10 pull ups
15 kettle bell swings, get overhead (boys use 50lbs, girls 40lbs)
20 weighted walking lunges (20lbs each arm boys, 15 for the chickens)

NO REST IN BETWEEN SETS

Run 400M 
5 dumbbell push up/row/thrusters* 
10 pull ups
15 kettle bell swings, get overhead 
20 weighted walking lunges

Run 400M 
5 dumbbell push up/row/thrusters* 
10 pull ups
15 kettle bell swings, get overhead 
20 weighted walking lunges

Run 400M 
5 dumbbell push up/row/thrusters* 
10 pull ups
15 kettle bell swings, get overhead 
20 weighted walking lunges

(basically do this 4 times with no rest)

If you don't make it within 22 minutes, go into a 5th set and finish before 28 minutes. If you don't do that in 28 minutes do a 6th set, finish whenever.

* - push up/row/thrusters - I am fairly confident that no one will do this work out so I didn't feel the need to explain this very much. since I know what it is, that's really all that matters. 

Wait... I thought I said that I was going to stop being negative!? OK then... a push up/row/thruster goes like this..

do a push up with the weights in hand. when in plank position dumbbell row each weight to your chest. now stand up with weights and do an overhead press (thruster). As the weights are coming down, let that carry you back to plank where you start again!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment